The Delaware Soil and Water Conservation District will award one (1) five-hundred-dollar ($500.00) scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
1. Applicant must be a Delaware County resident, or have graduated or be graduating from one of the Delaware County public or private high schools.
2. At the time of application, the applicant must have achieved at least a 2.5 grade average on a 4.0 scale.
3. Applicant must be entering his/her first year as a part-time student at a two or four-year accredited college, technical school or university, or entering his/her first year of Graduate school.
4. Applicant must be pursuing a degree in agriculture, natural resources, or a similar environmental studies discipline.
Method of Application
1. Applications are available on-line, and in-person at the Delaware Soil and Water Conservation District office, 557-A Sunbury Road, Delaware, Ohio 43015-8656. The Delaware SWCD phone number is (740) 368-1921.
2. Completed applications must be received by the Delaware SWCD by May 10, 2023.
3. Transcript of high school grades, or undergraduate transcripts for Graduate degree applicants must be submitted with the application.